Monday 27 April 2015

Funny Stuff - April 27, 2015


I wonder what the male equivalent is.



Later on, we find out why men help a woman with her chair.











“Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them.”
-Henry David Thoreau, Civil Disobedience and Other Essays
(most men and women)









Twitter: Angry Bombay Girl @shadymumbai
Ha, ha, ha. [stops to think] Hmmm, that may be more true than I think.


I found this reply to the above tweet: @CaptainArnab jokes on you, 20 years from now I won't be able to get it up so my wife will be fucking someone else ... Oh wait .. :)



Ooooo



Urban Dictionary: mimsy (n) the female genitalia
Anybody notice the subtle message? Women are dirty. The female sex organs are not clean. What a burden to put on women and girls.



2014-04-27

Site Map - William Quincy BelleFollow me on Twitter

No comments: