Monday 20 April 2015

How to Masturbate

2019-06-11: I laughed. I howled. This is just about the craziest thing I've ever seen.

Published on Nov 22, 2013 by HowToBasic
Today I show you how to masturbate. Masturbation is perfectly normal, there's absolutely nothing wrong with beating it on a regular basis. However, due to poor sex ed some people don't know how to do it correctly, so they experiment and end up with 2 penis's instead of one. Ouch. You may be saying to yourself "Wow, HowToBasic sure does know how to masturbate, he must have had heaps of practise!" Yes, yes I have, what do you think i'm doing with my spare hand when I'm recording a video? ;) That's right, I'm tuggin' it like there's no tomorrow and not a single one of you have noticed. If you follow this masturbation technique step by step I guarantee you will make yourself yolk in under 7 seconds.




At first, I was perplexed about what I was seeing. Then as it all hit home, I started laughing and by the time I got to the end of the video, I was rolling on the floor.


References

I have never heard of this film maker, but after viewing a few of his videos, I will say he is unique and quite funny.

The YouTube Wiki: HowToBasic
HowToBasic is an anonymous Australian Youtuber who makes comedic and misleading tutorial videos. His videos mostly consist of him throwing, crushing, or fondling food against the countertops and floor of his kitchen. He uses a large quantity of eggs in his videos, and frequently claims to have an "egg fetish".

YouTube channel: HowToBasic

Facebook: HowToBasic

Twitter: HowToBasic

2014-04-20

Site Map - William Quincy BelleFollow me on Twitter

No comments: